LBP/LNP is wideband antenna LPDA (log periodic dipole Array) with linear amplifier designed to boost 20dB an RF signal:
– LxP -L working in 435-700 MHz
– LxP -H working in 566-800 MHz
– LxP -X working in up 960 MHz
– LxP -W working in up 1300 MHz
It enhances reception providing approx. 6dB gain with a typical beam-width of 90 degrees.
The amplifier is powered through the coaxial cable attached to its input connector (200 mA @ 12V).
Amplifier housing is in ruggedized aluminum, with waterproof sealing* (suitable for outdoor installations).
- Antenna & amplifier integrated in a single device
- designed to amplifier RF signal up to 250 mW
- powered by the transmitter or MFL system through the coaxial cable
- housing is in ruggedized aluminum, with waterproof sealing (for version with N connector), suitable for outdoor installations