MAT244 is very flexible combiner especially designed to manage RF in a multi-site production environment.
– route RF in several possible configurations
– control antenna remotely,
– manage attenuation/boost for the different areas,
– monitor RF and interferences thru and integrated RF meter.
All of this can be done remotely thanks to an Ethernet interface and a very intuitive PC software.
MAT244 can be configure locally of by SW as a diversity combiner 4:2 with 6dB gain or in a non-diversity combiner 8:4 / 8:1
- Combiner mode: diversity 4:2 / non-diversity 8:1 or 8:4 (SW configurable)
- Wide bandwidth 150-840 MHz operation
- Remote management and monitor of alarms thru Ethernet 10/100 base TX
- Antenna booster supply toggled on each input independently
- Voltage and current monitoring on each booster supply with alarm
- Programmable attenuators on each inputs
- Remote boost control (for gain/bandwidth) with a bidirectional data link thru coax (input BNCs)
- light window where the user can enter their own text to identify the 8 areas