MPR50 is a compact true diversity receiver designed for professional IFB monitoring applications. This receiver features a real TRUE DIVERSITY configuration along with a unique wide-band tuning range up to 232 MHz.
The receiver is especially design to have maximum long lasting battery life and a complete compatibility with Wisycom transmitters. Very easy and versatile thanks to its Oled display, navigation button controls, infrared and automatic scan.
Battery management is very flexible since MPR50 allows use of standard battery pack:
– 2 AA NiMH or Alkaline
– C3-V3 battery pack
– KLIC 8000 or CR-V3R lithium (i.e. DR9708 duracell)
Charging can be done with dedicated charger or thru the integrated micro-usb-B connector.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range
- TRUE DIVERSITY RECEIVER with 2 whip antennas
- NARROW-BAND and WIDE-BAND modulation (SW selectable)
- Multi-compander for compatibility with Wisycom transmitters MTP40S/MPT41S/MTK952
- ENR (Wisycom Extended-NR) noise optimized
- ENC (Wisycom Extended-NC) voice optimized & with reduced pre-emphasys
- ENS sound optimized
- IFB (ENR-Narrow band)
- IFB-ENS (ENS-Narrow band)
- Long lasting battery life
- Up to 9,5 hours with Ni-MH Eneloop Pro NiMh
- Up to 9 hours with Li-thium Klic-8000
- Up to 7h with Alkaline Energizer
- Miniature design with 2 AA battery pack integrated (body-pack form factor) or rechargeable lithium pack
- Easy to use thanks to an OLED display
- Dedicated function buttons & frequency scan function
- Automatic receiver programming thru infrared and micro-USB