This second generation MRK950 (-EX/-W)has been completely redesigned to have more extreme RF performances, a larger bandwith (370 MHz) and an integrated active splitter. The system presents exceptional selectivity and intermodulation immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T transmitter’s signals.
MRK 950 is designed to be:
– “easy and quick to use” thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (USB/Ethernet), display with intuitive context menu navigation.
– “extremely flexible”, in fact each of the two receivers can work up to 370 MHz bandwidth, more than one rack can be connected together thru a simple USB cable to act a multi-channel receiver.Moreover the DSP interface allows the units to work with several digital audio output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound, …), multi-companding compatibilities and other digital features.
– “best in class performances”, thanks to the latest Wisycom technology the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity and superb audio quality.
– “a durable and upgradable investment” , thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the possibility of upgrade/enhance units performances with simple slot in card (pc-like thru the DEXB expansion bus)Moreover MRK 950 system is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world.
- Extreme RF (radiofrequency) performances and reliability.
- Tuning windows of 240 MHz with tunables filters (2 channels independent):
- 950-L 470-670 MHz (TV ch 21/45)
- 950-M 470-678 MHz (TV ch 21/45)
- 950-H 630-870 MHz (TV ch 41/70)
- 950-I 590-830 MHz (TV ch 36/65)
- Host the internal Wisycom digital expansion bus(DEXB)for future upgrade/enhancement thru simple slot-in card (pc-like).
- DEXB can host DSP (40bit dsp processing) upgrade cards providing:
- digital output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound)
- multi-companding compatibility
- future digital functionality enhancements2
- USB connectors for configuration/monitor and easy cascade rack connectionsAutomatic scan for best channels, squelch and other automatic setupInfrared interface (i.e. for system setup, microphone programming)
- Automatic transmitter re-programming (thru infrared)
- Software to monitor/setup units and with spectrum field analysis
- Ethernet 10/100 base Tx network interface for configuration/monitor
- PTT (Push to Talk) function with audio exit and GPI signalsLow impedance transformers outputs