MTB40S is an extremely small and light plug-on transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
MTB40S benefit of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
Thanks to the LINEAR and NARROWBAND features, it allows EQUALLY SPACES frequency allocation intermodulation free:
71 Mic on the range 940-960 MHz (250kHz space)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Dedicated power level at 20mW for EQUALLY SPACED frequencies allocation
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- P48 phantom power for condenser microphones
- White OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- XLR-3F connector with locking collar to ensuring an extremely tight noiseless fit!
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Audio input circuitry with high linearity audio transformer