MTB40S is an extremely small and light plug-on transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
MTB40S benefit of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
It benefits of the LINEAR feature @20L power setting: allows EVENLY SPACED frequency allocation intermodulation free
Example for 1 DVBT (6 MHz)
- 250KHz space -> 25 Mic (narrowband option)
- 350kHz space -> 18 Mic (wideband)
MTB40S-USX meets the technical requirements for operation in the repacked TV bands and licensed portion of the 600 MHz duplex gap (653-657 MHz), and do not operate in the 600 MHz wireless service band (617-652 MHz / 663-698 MHz).
- Up to 193MHz bandwidth in 470/663 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- LINEAR feature @20L power setting: allows EVENLY SPACED frequency allocation intermodulation free
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- User selectable companding systems
ENR (noise optimized)
ENC (voice optimized)
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- P48 phantom power for condenser microphones
- white OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- XLR-3F connector with locking collar to ensuring an extremely tight noiseless fit!
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Audio input circuitry with high linearity audio transformer
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH or Lithium