MTP30 is an extremely small and light pocket transmitters especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications
Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display and gain/freq button and an easy joggle selector.
MTP30 benefits also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation (available also with the RF circulator option).
- Up to 120 MHz bandwidth in 470/870 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against inter-modulation and antenna performances:
- RF part with pass-band filter and circulator (option)
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- ENR compander system (attack/release time independent)
- Battery: – 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- > 10h @ 50mW output power
- > 14h @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup thru an Oled display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 2dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments